Tuesday, January 29, 2013

All of the things

So, I love blogging. Throughout the years I've started and (abandoned) several blogs. Not that I want to be a blog-hopper, but believe me, the blogs I wrote when I was 19 need to just stay put for no one else to see (even though at the time, EVERYONE needed to see them!) and the blogs I wrote 3 or 4 years ago were written at a very different time in my life.

Anyway. I do a lot of things. I dance. I'm diabetic. I do JDRF related things. I have a boyfriend who is absolutely hilarious. I do crafty things with my friends. I have a pregnant best friend. I have a sister who is getting married. I have 2 crazy dogs. I live with my parents. I work with at least 100 other people. Needless to say, there is no shortage of stories that I fully believe are entertaining enough to put out there for the world to see.

Often times I think "I should start a diabetes blog." or "I should start a dance blog" or "that was a really hilarious life event, i should blog about that." I NEED TO BLOG ABOUT ALL OF THE THINGS!!

So that is what I intend to do. This is a life blog. Life happens to all of us. Sometimes its frustrating, and we need people to say "Hey, i've been there, too!" Sometimes its hilarious and we want to share a few laughs with everyone. 

I do have a blog I started a few months ago, called Getting to Financial Peace, and you should stop by and say hi. My boyfriend and my aforementioned pregnant best friend and her husband took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace class, and that blog is about the class and my journey to financial freedom.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I'm sure to enjoy writing it. And if you don't, then whatever. I DIDN'T NEED YOUR PAGE VIEWS ANYWAY!

Just kidding. Please read.






No comments:

Post a Comment