Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Morning

I'm not a numbers person. (Ask Brett. If I need a percentage, I'll just text him. He can do it faster in his head than I can with a calculator.)

I'm a words person. I like to read and write. I think poetry is interesting (usually). I love to see creative ways people put words together.



This morning, I was listening to a traffic report, (I'm also a huge nerd, and will listen to every traffic and weather report I come across on my way to work), and the person giving the report said "I've got your traffic report for Tuesday Morning...."

And I don't know what it was, but those two words together, "Tuesday Morning", just struck me as beautiful. 

I know. It's weird.

Does that ever happen to any other of you "word people"? Common ordinary phrases or words that you have heard for years just resonate with you on a random Tuesday morning?

It might have been a combination senses. The smell of coffee, the sunlight through my open sunroof.....sometimes the word "morning" is associated with a new beginning, or a sign of hope, too. Maybe that played a part. (Usually I just associate the word "morning" with the torture of trying to drag myself out of bed.)

Anyway, being a words person, I felt I should write about my experience. :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday morning. (Or afternoon...or night...whenever you are reading this...)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment