Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A blog about blogs.

Ok, I promise I will update soon.

I know you all are dying to know about the crazy twist of events ended up with me getting kicked in the face, and what ended up happening to my poor little eye.

I know its killing you not knowing about my warm fuzzy feelings that I got from doing the I Charleston Video.

I understand the torment of having zero information about my first swing dance performance.

I realize that not knowing how much I loved "Start" by Jon Acuff is sending you to bananas-town on a crazy train. (I will say this: Jon "liked" one of my photos on Instagram and I almost peed in my pants from excitement.)

And I can't fathom how much you want to know about my trip to Omaha and the events that transpired at the Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting. (Just typing that sentence sends a rush of excitement through my body!)

However, you will have to wait just a little longer.

Hey, I have a bum eye.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment