Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Day of Doodles

Hey everyone! This weekend, I'm in Chattanooga, TN with my sweetheart of a boyfriend. So today's post is going to be a bit....fluffy. I apologize. BUT I think you'll enjoy my doodle pictures! 

How did I acquire these skills? Well..when you're president of your high school's Pep Club....you have to make A LOT of signs! :)

These first 2 pictures, all my #StartExp friends have seen. For everyone else, this first picture is of my journal we are supposed to keep during the Experiment. I decided to take a legal pad, and just make it my own. It's fun AND cost effective!


This next picture is one of my journal entries. We were asked to write down our biggest fear. Well. I made mine pretty. Because pretty fears are just not intimidating.


The next photo, I drew while I was on the phone with darling Brett. See, even though I'm 27, and he's 32, I still have unmistakable feelings of high school love. You know what I mean? Just pure giddiness. So, I channeled my inner high school-er, and came up with this!


The next 2 are chalkboard signs I made for my sister's wedding! (If you want to read a short and sweet post about her wedding, click here!)



Finally, these last few pictures are some shoes I decorated for my sister last year for her birthday. It was a special birthday, because she was getting ready to move to Oklahoma, she was about to audition for American idol, and not known to her, she was about to be engaged.










Thanks for stopping by and checking out my doodles! :D




1 comment: