It's too bad I can't do yoga all day and night!
Here is a snippet of my brain today:
- Wedding dress
- Why is everyone complaining about the royal baby?
- Why aren't you working, you stupid piece of internet crap?
- Must do my Start Experiment task!
- TEXT MESSAGE
- Why don't people refill the printer with paper after they've used it all up?
- Wedding venue
- PHONE CALL
- Please stay in your own cubicle
- Oh hey there, self-doubting thoughts, thanks for eating my brain today!
Does anyone else ever feel like their brain is a TV station that airs nothing but 30 second commercials? What do you do to make it stop?
I have a calendar. I have a notebook. I write things down, I make lists....sometimes they just don't help clear my head.
Aside from a shot of whiskey, what things do you all do to make your brain shut up?