Thursday, July 18, 2013

OMG SUMMER JAMZ

I don't know about y'all, but the summer time is the only time when I say "OMG I NEED A SUMMER PLAYLIST!"...I never have a Winter, Fall, or Spring playlist...just summer.

Usually they are new songs, but it isn't rare for me to have re-discovered an old, wonderful song, that is so perfectly suited for car-karaoke.

Here are some of the songs I cannot. Stop. Listening to. I'm always looking for other awesome songs. Leave me your suggestions, so I can listen! You can also find me on Spotify, and we can music share there. :)

Lorde--Royals




Robin Thicke--Blurred Lines (stupid...stupid video...catchy...catchy song.)




Kings of Leon--Back Down South




Jake Bugg-Lightning Bolt (isn't he just adorable??)




ZZ Ward--365 Days




Gin Wigmore--Black Sheep



Muse--Madness




No comments:

Post a Comment