Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last Chance!

One month ago, I attended my first 5 Club meeting with Jon Acuff. 

He's motivational, inspirational, REAL, and downright hilarious.

Since that meeting (and since I've read his books) I've decided to stop hiding from my dream and start going for it.

And you know what happened?

Progress happened.

All of the sudden, other bloggers are retweeting me. People are sharing my blog posts. I MORE than doubled my blog views from the first 6 months of the year in only 25 days.

And all it took was a little push from this local author and speaker.

If you are ready to punch fear in the face, and learn how to get on the fast track to awesome, get up super early with me tomorrow!

Register here. It's from 5 am to 7 am. It's free. It's early. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment